Saturday 20 July 2013

Despicable act

This page is written in response to the lies that +Phil Daintree has written about me, and spread on the internet. Despite years of searching he has been unable to find anything I have written that is untrue, and he has had to resort to vague generalities, faked emails, and badly fabricated screenshots (you can see the joins if you zoom in using any bit mapped image editor). +Phil Daintree is welcome to make any comments to these pages, as he has done in the past. If I agree with what he says I will amend my writings, if I do not agree I have allowed his comments to stand next to mine so that people can make their own judgements. I have every confidence in the intelligence of readers to make a sensible judgement based on the facts. +Phil Daintree  will not allow me the right of reply to any of the lies he has told about me. It seems to me significant that he realises that if people see both sides of the argument they will see through his lies.

On July 11th we learned that a long standing webERP contributor had died. I had worked a lot with this gentleman, both when I was running the webERP project, and after Phil Daintree's takeover, so I was very saddened to hear this news.

I asked Phil in a private email whether he would allow me to post a small tribute to the webERP developers list. He said "write to the list using your tim@weberpafrica.com address if you would like to" so I did this. As with all my emails to the list this got immediately rejected.

I then wrote my mail to the nabble forum in this post. As can be seen the administrator of the mailing list has still not allowed this post through either.



I think that trying to use the death of a contributor to score points off me in his pathetic vendetta is truly a despicable act.

Amendment  25th July 2013

I am happy to say that +Exson Qu has been kind enough to send my message to the webERP mailing list. My thanks go to Exson for risking incurring one of +Phil Daintrees hate vendettas to do this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment