Friday 3 May 2013

Hate blog????????

This page is written in response to the lies that +Phil Daintree  has written about me, and spread on the internet. Despite years of searching he has been unable to find anything I have written that is untrue, and he has had to resort to vague generalities, faked emails, and badly fabricated screenshots (you can see the joins if you zoom in using any bit mapped image editor). +Phil Daintree is welcome to make any comments to these pages, as he has done in the past. If I agree with what he says I will amend my writings, if I do not agree I have allowed his comments to stand next to mine so that people can make their own judgements. I have every confidence in the intelligence of readers to make a sensible judgement based on the facts. +Phil Daintree will not allow me the right of reply to any of the lies he has told about me. It seems to me significant that he realises that if people see both sides of the argument they will see through his lies.

Phil has described my blog in the webERP forums as a hate blog!!

This is a very strange description for it. I assume he is not talking about the tutorials on the use of the api that he banned from the forums, or yesterdays tutorial on the security systems.

This blog was written as a reaction  to his continually posting hate pages about me on the web. I ignored them for years, but in the end was persuaded to to publish the truth here. There is nothing in this blog that Phil disputes. All posts are sent to him first to allow him the opportunity to review and dispute anything. He can freely comment (though I am not allowed to comment on the lies he says about me) anywhere in this blog. I back up all my allegations with facts, and links to those facts. Unlike Phil.

I feel sad for Phil, after all we were friends for a while. The life of a liar is not easy, continually looking over your shoulder to see if you are being found out. Look at the lengths the poor guy has to go censoring me, to try and ensure nobody finds him out. No Phil, I don't hate you, if you brings out any emotion it is just pity. It really saddens me that you have fallen to such a low level that you should resort to such lies in pursuit of your rather pathetic personal vendetta against me.

Phil and I have both worked hard at webERP over the years, and you can see the amount we have both done by following the link he recommends here:
http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabble.com/Copyright-notices-and-License-statements-tt1487216.html#a1487221

No comments:

Post a Comment